US President recently decided to invoke a Cold War-era defense law to encourage domestic zinc stearate emulsion.
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion?
The aqueous emulsion of zinc stearate is called zinc stearate emulsion.
Zinc stearate is a kind of organic matter, chemical formula is C36H70O4Zn. White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, benzene, toluene, turpentine, and other organic solvents; Decomposition of acid to stearic acid and corresponding salt; In dry conditions have fire risk, spontaneous ignition point 900℃; Hygroscopicity.
Mainly used as a lubricant and release agent of styrene resin, phenolic resin, and amine resin. At the same time, in rubber it also has the function of the vulcanizing agent, softener. Zinc stearate can be used as a heat stabilizer; Lubricant; Grease; Accelerator; Thickening agent, etc.
For example, it can be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC resin. For general industrial transparent products; Can be used for non-toxic products with calcium soap, generally, this product is used for soft products, but in recent years has begun to use hard transparent products such as mineral water bottles, water pipes, and other products, this product is good lubricity, can improve the phenomenon of scale precipitation, but also as a lubricant, release agent, and paint smooth agent, coating additives.
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion Used For?
1. mainly suitable for water-based alkyd, water-soluble polyurethane, water-soluble acrylic acid, acrylic emulsion, and other systems. It is an excellent transparent putty filler, easy to grind, and anti-sediment effect.
2. water-based coating: used for high-quality water-based coating, good transparency, defoaming fast, good stability, anti-sedimentation good, fast-drying, easy to disperse, easy to wear, improve the surface of the coating hydrophobicity, improve the feel of the paint film has outstanding performance.
3. water-based ink: economical, has properties of good filling, stability, anti–settling, and waterproof, and can be used as a flatting agent.
4. textile products: can be used as a glazing agent, improving the surface of hydrophobicity.
5. cosmetic products: can be used as a lubricant to improve the smoothness of the surface.
6. paper industry: can be used as waterproof, anti-stick agent, used for specific paper, thermal paper coated paper, adhesive paper and other surface waterproof coating, has good lubrication, stability effect.
7. grinding sandpaper: can be used as grinding aid, improving the surface of grinding, wear resistance, and water resistance.
Why Zinc Stearate is Used in Cosmetics?
Zinc stearate is probably the most commonly used binder in makeup products such as powders or eye shadows. It provides very good adhesion, which means it helps the powder stick together in the pan and stick to the skin when applied.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc stearate emulsion price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. ([email protected])
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality zinc stearate emulsion, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Southern Copper Corp (SCCO.N) recently said its Peruvian mine remained closed after a six-week standoff with protesters and blamed the Peruvian government for failing to intervene in the safety of its 1,300 workers and their families.
The company said in a statement that a recent agreement to end protests at the Cuajone mine required the company to withdraw complaints against protest leaders because railways transporting minerals and supplies remained blocked. Production has been suspended since the end of February.
Peru's Energy Ministry said in a separate statement that it had also reached an agreement with Southern Copper to start talks to find common ground with local communities.
"If we shut down for a year, the government will stop receiving more than 3.1 billion soles ($830 million) in taxes and royalties, and 8,000 direct and indirect jobs will be lost. This is what we want to avoid, "Southern Copper added in the statement.
Peru has faced a wave of protests from indigenous communities, who accuse mining companies of not providing enough jobs and funding to poor local residents.
Central bank officials said last week that protests against copper mines such as MMG's Las Bambas and Southern Copper's Cuajone were dragging down the economy.
Peru is the world's second-largest copper producer and mining is an important source of tax revenue for the country. It is estimated that the supply and prices of the zinc stearate emulsion will be influenced by that.
The recent visit by US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has boosted US-Taiwan relations at a time of increasing tension between Washington and Beijing. She vowed that the United States would protect Taiwan's democratic autonomy. "The United States is still…
Recently, the International Energy Agency released its monthly report on the oil market. Affected by hot weather and soaring natural gas prices, some countries have had to change their ways of generating electricity and switch to oil-fired power gene…
Biden recently announced that the United States successfully carried out a drone operation against an al-Qaeda target in Kabul, Afghanistan, on Saturday, killing al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.Al-Zawahiri joined al-Qaeda led by Osama bin Laden in…